Pendulum level limit switch. Signals a level threshold reached by granular materials or powders which form a cone as they settle. The pendulum tends to hang vertically and swings to the side as the fill level increases, causing the signal to switch. Sturdy construction with aluminium casing. Guaranteed reliability at an excellent quality price ratio. Does not require a power supply to operate.
- Easy to install: specific tools or settings are not required.
- Provides the highest standard of safety in the presence of potentially explosive dusts/powders.
- Extremely reliable, the instrument can be used in addition to radar, capacitive, ultrasound or continuous level probes as a safe signal.
II 1 D T85°C IP65
- Casing and cover in die-cast aluminium
- 3/4 Gas (BSPP) process connection
- Ambient temperature -20° to +70°C (-4° ... +158°F)
- Process temperature -20° to +70°C (-4° ... +158°F)
- Max process pressure 0.8 to 1.1 bar (11,6 to 15,9 psi)
- IP65 protection rating (dustproof, protection against water jets)
- Contact capacity 10A at 250V (AC)
- Micro switch SPDT output signal