Rotary blade level indicator used for detecting a level threshold, generally full or empty, in a silo or bin. Sturdily built thanks to its aluminium casing and small in size, it is ideal for installation in small tanks or load cells and, in accordance with the most recent ATEX standards, for use where the atmosphere is potentially explosive owing to the presence of dusts/powders.
- Easy to install: specific tools or settings are not required.
- Extremely versatile and with an excellent quality price ratio.
- Provides the highest standard of safety in the presence of potentially explosive dusts/powders.
- Probe can be adapted to the material monitored thanks to the wide range of paddles available.
- Extremely reliable, the instrument can be used in addition to radar, capacitive, ultrasound or continuous level probes as a safe signal.
II 1/2 D Ex ta/tb IIIC T85°C Da/Db