PFG57 for plaster sprayers
Rotary blade level indicator used for detecting a level threshold, generally full or empty, in a silo or bin. Sturdily built thanks to its aluminum casing and small in size, it is ideal for installation in plaster sprayers.
- Version designed for use in plaster sprayers.
- Easy to install:specific tools or settings are not required.
- Probe can be adapted to the material monitored thanks to the wide range of paddles available.
- Extremely reliable, the instrument can be used in addition to radar, capacitive, ultrasound or continuous level probes as a safe signal.
- Casing and cover in die-cast aluminum
- Shaft in AISI 303 / EN 1.4305 stainless steel on life-lubricated sealed bearings, with dust-tight retaining ring in NBR
- AC9 paddles in polyamide
- 1” 1/2 Gas (BSPP) process connection
- 62 mm hex nut for fastening with 46.04x3.53 mm O-Ring
- Rotation speed 1 turn / minute
- Ambient temperature -20° to +70°C (-4° ... +158°F)
- Process temperature -20° to +70°C (-4° ... +158°F)
- process pressure 0.8 to 1.1 bar (11.6 to 15.9 psi)
- Power consumption max 4 W
- Contact capacity 5A at 250V (AC)
- Micro switch SPDT output signal
The level indicators are powered by 42V – 50 ... 60Hz (AC).
They come with a 3-pole standard connector, but can be supplied with a 4-pole connector on request.
The indicators are also available in the timed version allowing a 3- to 10-second signal output delay to be set.