Capacitive sensor without moving parts based on the principle whereby the electrical capacitance of a capacitor is detected. The instrument is supplied with a standard setting enabling it to perceive material at a distance of about 10 mm from the probe. The sensitivity can be increased or decreased by means of the internal trimmer.
- Easily installed Specific tools are not required for assembly.
- Versatile: can be installed in the vertical, horizontal or oblique positions.
- Can be customized with different process connections and extensions.
II 1/2 D Ex ta/tb IIIC T90°C IP65 Da/Db Ta=-20°C ÷ +70°C
Safe for food contact
- Casing and cover in reinforced polyamide
- 1” 1/2 Gas (BSPP) process connection and 1/2 Gas (BSPP) single cable entry
- Rotation speed 1 turn / minute
- Ambient temperature -20° to +70°C (-4° ... +158°F)
- Process temperature -20° to +70°C (-4° ... +158°F)
- process pressure 0.8 to 1.1 bar (11.6 to 15.9 psi)
- IP65 protection rating (dustproof, protection against water jets)
- Power consumption max 1 W
- Contact capacity 5A at 250V (AC)
- Micro switch SPDT output signal
Capacitive indicator PFG06 is available for the following power supply ratings:
- 115/230V – 50 … 60Hz (AC)
- 24/48V – 50 … 60Hz (AC)
- 24V (DC)