Float level switch. Takes advantage of the buoyancy principle. Movement of the float is transmitted to a magnet which switches a signal micro switch. The float and casing are separated by a hermetic stainless steel barrier. Does not require a power supply to operate.
- Ideal for use in contact with corrosive materials or food products.
- Easy to install: specific tools or settings are not required.
- Enhanced protection level in the presence of explosive dusts/powders and gas.
II 3 D Ex tc IIIB T135°C Dc
Safe for food contact
S.I. 2016 No. 1101
S.I. 2016 No. 1091
S.I. 2016 No. 1107
- Casing and cover in die-cast aluminium
- AISI 303 / EN 1.4305 threaded process connection
- Float and rod in AISI 316 / EN 1.4435
- 2" Gas (BSPP) process connection and single cable entry
- Ambient temperature -10° to +100°C (14° ... +212°F)
- Process temperature -10° to +100°C (14° ... +212°F)
- Max process pressure 25 bar (362.6 psi)
- IP65 protection rating (dustproof, protection against water jets)
- Contact capacity 10A at 250V (AC)
- Micro switch SPDT output signal