PFG86 for Plaster
Rotary blade level indicator used for detecting a level threshold, generally full or empty, in a silo or bin.
- Version designed for use in mixers, tanks and silos containing plaster.
- Casing and cover in die-cast aluminum
- Shaft in AISI 303 / EN 1.4305 stainless steel on life-lubricated sealed bearings, with dust-tight retaining ring in NBR
- AC9 paddles in polyamide
- 1” 1/2 Gas (BSPP) process connection and 1/2 Gas (BSPP) double cable entry
- 62 mm hex nut for fastening with 46.04x3.53 mm O-Ring
- Rotation speed 1 turn / minute
- Ambient temperature -20° to +70°C (-4° ... +158°F)
- Process temperature -20° to +70°C (-4° ... +158°F)
- process pressure 0.8 to 1.1 bar (11.6 to 15.9 psi)
- Power consumption max 4 W
- Contact capacity 5A at 250V (AC)
- Micro switch SPDT output signal