Rotary blade level switch for monitoring a level threshold, generally full or empty. For bulk solids in silos or bins.
- Version with short shaft for installations with little available space.
II 1/2 D Ex ta/tb IIIC T85°C Da/Db
- Casing and cover in die-cast aluminium
- Shaft in AISI 303 / EN 1.4305 stainless steel on life-lubricated sealed bearings, with dust-tight retaining ring in NBR
- Broad range of paddles in polyamide or AISI 304 / EN 1.4301 stainless steel
- 2” 1/2 Gas (BSPP) process connection and 1/2 Gas (BSPP) double cable entry
- Rotation speed 1 turn / minute
- Ambient temperature -20° to +70°C (-4° ... +158°F)
- Process temperature -20° to +70°C (-4° ... +158°F)
- process pressure 0.8 to 1.1 bar (11.6 to 15.9 psi)
- IP65 protection rating (dustproof, protection against water jets)
- Power consumption max 4 W
- Contact capacity 10A at 250V (AC)
- Micro switch SPDT output signal