Rotary blade level switch for monitoring a level threshold, generally full or empty. For solid materials in silos or bins. Sturdy construction with aluminum casing. Guaranteed reliability at an excellent quality price ratio. The ideal sensor for heavy-duty conditions and continuous cycles, even in atmospheres that are potentially explosive owing to the presence of dusts/powders. Conforms to the most recent ATEX standards.
- Version with short shaft for installations with little available space.
- Easy to install: specific tools or settings are not required.
- Provides the highest standard of safety in the presence of potentially explosive dusts/powders.
- Probe can be adapted to the material with a broad range of plastic or stainless steel blades.
- Mechanical and electrical customizing of the measuring instrument on request.
- Extremely reliable, the instrument can be used in addition to radar, capacitive, ultrasound or continuous level probes as a safe signal.
II 1/2 D Ex ta/tb IIIC T85°C IP65 Da/Db