Conductive level switch designed to independently monitor two level thresholds for liquids. Also enables a signalling delay to be set. Current flow between two electrodes immersed in a conductive liquid switches a signal relay.
- Easily installed Specific tools are not required.
- Versatile: can be installed in the vertical, horizontal or oblique positions.
- Sensitivity can be adapted to the conductance of the liquid
- Casing and cover in reinforced polyamide
- 1” 1/2 Gas (BSPP) process connection and 1/2 Gas (BSPP) single cable entry
- Ambient temperature -10° to +70°C (14° ... +158°F)
- Process temperature -10° to +70°C (14° ... +158°F)
- process pressure 15 bar (217.5 psi)
- IP65 protection rating (dustproof, protection against water jets)
- Power consumption max 1 W
- Contact capacity 5A at 250V (AC)
- Micro switch SPDT output signal