Device able to monitor the speed of rotation of any transmission shaft. For values between 1 and 999 rpm. The sensor closes a contact when the speed fails to comply with the set value.
- Version for direct coupling using 4 (four) ø6 holes on ø90 mm pitch circle diameter.
- High standard of safety in the presence of potentially explosive dusts/powders.
- Easily installed Specific tools are not required for assembly.
- Monitored rpm rate extremely simple to configure.
- Can be customized with different process connections and display for visual control.
- Available in the version for high temperatures up to 120°C.
- Also available for values between 10 and 2800 rpm.
II 2D Ex tD A21 IP65 T87°C
- Casing and cover in die-cast aluminium
- Shaft in AISI 303 / EN 1.4305 stainless steel on life-lubricated sealed bearings, with dust-tight retaining ring in NBR
- Direct connection using 4 (four) ø6 equidistant holes on ø90 mm pitch circle diameter
- Ambient temperature -15° to +60°C (5° ... +140°F)
- Process temperature -15° to +60°C (5° ... +140°F)
- process pressure 0.8 to 1.1 bar (11.6 to 15.9 psi)
- IP65 protection rating (dustproof, protection against water jets)
- Contact capacity 5A at 250V (AC)
- Micro switch SPDT output signal