Rotary paddle level switch for monitoring a level threshold, generally full or empty. For solid materials in silos or bins. Sturdy construction with aluminium casing. Guaranteed reliability at an excellent quality price ratio. The ideal sensor for heavy-duty conditions and continuous cycles, even in atmospheres that are potentially explosive owing to the presence of dusts/powders. Conforms to the most recent ATEX standards.
- Version for high temperatures up to 200°C and for contact with corrosive
- Easy to install: specific tools or settings are not required.
- Provides the highest standard of safety in the presence of potentially explosive dusts/powders.
- Probe can be adapted to the material with a broad range of plastic or stainless steel paddles.
- Mechanical and electrical customizing of the measuring instrument on request.
- Extremely reliable, the instrument can be used in addition to radar, capacitive, ultrasound or continuous level probes as a safe signal
II 1/2 D Ex ta/tb IIIC T85°C IP65 Da/Db